Menu


Triangular pin of the "Professional School of Trade" (also known as the Center for Certified Teachers), circa. 1935; silver with green finish, by Moshe Moro of Jerusalem (stamped o
Artikelnummer: 0132190

E-Mail

Preis
Verkaufspreis$125.00
Beschreibung
Triangular pin of the "Professional School of Trade" (also known as the Center for Certified Teachers), circa. 1935; silver with green finish, by Moshe Moro of Jerusalem (stamped on back); size: 16.5 x 23mm; weight: 3g. The design incorporates its logo at center, with the name of the school on the left and right sides and the Hebrew abbreviation for "CCT" (as "MMM") along the top. The pin has fallen off the badge but is included. The school opened in 1935 on the entry-level of the semi-residential "Beit Friedman" building at #12 Hess Street in Tel Aviv, under the direction of Zvi Pinstein. Between 70-80 students learned at the school, which existed until the end of the 1950's.