Donor pin of the "Jerusalem Post" newspaper's pre-Chanukka Toy Fund drive, circa. 1951; size: 29mm; weight: 2.45g. The Post together with the "Sa'ad" aid society, under guidance of Miriam Hoofein (Chairman of Anglo-Palestine Bank's wife), began raising "Toy Shower" donation drives for children of immigrant camps just before the Chanukka holiday, starting Dec. 1949; toys were received at collection points in main cities. Drive was later named the "Hanukka Toy Fund". The paper was renamed from the original "Palestine Post" in 1950 & pin lacks date or fund number, hence estimated date. Emblem incorporates Hebrew word "Shai" (gift).