To place an order, you can use the automated checkout process or contact us
to manually process the order for you.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not pleased with any item, you may return it to us within 14 days of your receipt of the order for a full refund (minus the postage and deposit charges). The item must be returned in the same condition as it was sold (in its original holder/packaging and condition); any tampering with the item may invalidate the refund.
*NOTE: most photos of the merchandise on this site are not to scale.
- All prices shown are quoted in US Dollars ($) and do not include VAT. Orders in Israel can be transacted in New Israeli Shekels (NIS/ILS) as per the exchange rate on the day of the transaction; orders in Israel will be charged a discounted VAT rate of 5% (until such time that the VAT falls below 5%...).
- We accept payment by credit/debit cards through PayPal and Moneybookers/Skrill; cheque, wire transfer, postal/money orders, Moneygram, WesternUnion and more. Please make cheques or money orders out to "Alex Ben-Arieh"; postal orders must be of the "international" type. Mailed payments can be sent to the address on our contact page. Due to processing fees, a $5 service charge is added on orders under $75 if paid by overseas cheque.
- Postage and packaging is an extra charge (minimum $4) on all orders and will include relevant VAT. Unless otherwise requested, all orders are sent by registered uninsured mail through the Israeli Postal Service.
- Orders usually ship within 24 hours of clearance of payment unless we are out of the office.
- We reserve the right to alter, adjust or change our terms of sale.
- All matters arising on account of a sale shall be decided under the laws of the State of Israel. The exclusive jurisdiction of Jerusalem Courts is agreed upon.
- In any case of doubt the English version of these Terms will be the binding document.
As this is an online mail-order business we do not have a store with visiting hours. If you would like to meet us, to sell or consign materials, or see materials in person, please contact us
ahead of time in order to schedule an appointment.
Historama is committed to deal strictly and only with authentic and genuine merchandise
(original pieces dating to the period they belong to, manufactured by the sources that are known to have produced them, etc.); we do not deal with or present articles which we know or suspect to be reproductions, fakes, altered or otherwise 'problematic' pieces. In the rare event that we present a piece which we know or suspect to inauthentic, we will state so directly in the item description: in the absence of such a comment, the item we describe is being presented as a piece we believe to be genuine.
As a business operating under a VAT number (and not under the protections of a limited liability company), we cannot explicity promise to "guarantee originality" of all our merchandise as this would potentially leave us open to legal action for up to seven years from the date of a sale in the event that our promise is either exploited by others or a genuine mistake on our part is made.
Terms of Metals Used:
The terms "gold", "silver", "bronze" and others in item descriptions are used to define the coloration, finish or grade of a certain award or badge and do not imply, unless otherwise stated, that the item is manufactured from pure gold, silver or bronze, etc.